I’ll take the over of 100I wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Perhaps when she's breastfeedingI wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Have they shown her yet?
I only caught the last 10 minutes of the Fox pregame show, and I think they showed her 1 time during that.
Four Ks through 2. I'll take it.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.ugh, Pena hits a solo HR in the top of the 4th. Perhaps sending Thor out for a 2nd time thru the lineup wasn't such a good idea.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.![]()
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him