I’ll take the over of 100I wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Perhaps when she's breastfeedingI wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Have they shown her yet?
I only caught the last 10 minutes of the Fox pregame show, and I think they showed her 1 time during that.
Four Ks through 2. I'll take it.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.ugh, Pena hits a solo HR in the top of the 4th. Perhaps sending Thor out for a 2nd time thru the lineup wasn't such a good idea.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.![]()
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse