As a Mets fan I couldn’t be happier if the Phillies knock out the Braves.
and it appears he's coming back out for the top of the 7th
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.well, so much for that. D'Arnaud leads off the top of the 7th with a HR on the 1st pitch to straight away center. 7-3, Phillies
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'