2022 Phillies Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,400
69,434
113
Picking things up still in the bottom of the 6th, Castellanos draws a walk to load em up, so Bohm to the plate with the based loaded, 2 out, and the Phils up 7-2. Bohm connects but Swanson at SS makes a leaping play to end the inning.

7-2, Phillies, heading to the 7th
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,400
69,434
113
wow, what a play by Scott on Harris, who can fly. On replay, it is so close. I believe the Braves only have 1 challenge left.

Edit: the call is confirmed, so the Braves have no challenges left (I think)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

Lacklions

Heisman
Dec 23, 2021
4,048
13,672
113
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Can Smoltz just STFU! He's such a Braves homer. Makes me yurn for Ron Darling, and that's saying something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psu31trap

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,400
69,434
113
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh

I'm greedy -- I wanted both wins. But if the Phillies can close this one out, it will remove a lot of the frustration I felt during the PSU game. Don't celebrate yet. Have To Close This Out
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,400
69,434
113
Seranthony with a 20 pitch, 3 K 9th inning.

The Phillies win the NLDS

They'll be playing @ LA or @ San Diego on Tuesday in the NLCS

Wow, just wow!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shadow99

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
Lets Go Yes GIF by NBA
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
...and Jim Bowden can go f*ck himself. He hates the Phils. Said they won't win this series and have absolutely no shot in the next series, if they happen to beat the Braves. That was a beatdown!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23