2022 Phillies Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,157
69,356
113
Picking things up still in the bottom of the 6th, Castellanos draws a walk to load em up, so Bohm to the plate with the based loaded, 2 out, and the Phils up 7-2. Bohm connects but Swanson at SS makes a leaping play to end the inning.

7-2, Phillies, heading to the 7th
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,157
69,356
113
wow, what a play by Scott on Harris, who can fly. On replay, it is so close. I believe the Braves only have 1 challenge left.

Edit: the call is confirmed, so the Braves have no challenges left (I think)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shadow99

Lacklions

Heisman
Dec 23, 2021
4,048
13,672
113
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Can Smoltz just STFU! He's such a Braves homer. Makes me yurn for Ron Darling, and that's saying something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psu31trap

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,157
69,356
113
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh

I'm greedy -- I wanted both wins. But if the Phillies can close this one out, it will remove a lot of the frustration I felt during the PSU game. Don't celebrate yet. Have To Close This Out
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,157
69,356
113
Seranthony with a 20 pitch, 3 K 9th inning.

The Phillies win the NLDS

They'll be playing @ LA or @ San Diego on Tuesday in the NLCS

Wow, just wow!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Shadow99

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,050
17,713
113
Lets Go Yes GIF by NBA
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
...and Jim Bowden can go f*ck himself. He hates the Phils. Said they won't win this series and have absolutely no shot in the next series, if they happen to beat the Braves. That was a beatdown!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses