As a Mets fan I couldn’t be happier if the Phillies knock out the Braves.
and it appears he's coming back out for the top of the 7th
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.well, so much for that. D'Arnaud leads off the top of the 7th with a HR on the 1st pitch to straight away center. 7-3, Phillies
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week