As a Mets fan I couldn’t be happier if the Phillies knock out the Braves.
and it appears he's coming back out for the top of the 7th
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.well, so much for that. D'Arnaud leads off the top of the 7th with a HR on the 1st pitch to straight away center. 7-3, Phillies
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses