2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,758
21,195
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
40,977
193,637
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him