2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,769
21,207
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,003
193,686
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.