2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,778
21,225
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,038
193,745
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  2. 02 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach