2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,798
21,257
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,082
193,846
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  2. 02 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  5. 05 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks