2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,806
21,279
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,147
193,983
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State