2027 Recruiting Thread

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,803
21,270
113
I assume once contracts for players are the norm, signing periods will be a thing of the past.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,122
193,931
113
I need to make him a profile. I will tomorrow. 2027 prospect from Winslow Twp.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Enigma
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  2. 02 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  3. 03 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  4. 04 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  5. 05 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff