Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
And Bat Credit card.The one with Arnold? Wow, that says a lot as that movie was beyond bad. However, our not watching of course means nothing. I won't be watching because I have better things to do at 8 pm. But, I sure would like to read that UNC lost.
I'd generally feel that way but will watch to see if Cuse can pull off a big surprise.Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU