Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
And Bat Credit card.The one with Arnold? Wow, that says a lot as that movie was beyond bad. However, our not watching of course means nothing. I won't be watching because I have better things to do at 8 pm. But, I sure would like to read that UNC lost.
I'd generally feel that way but will watch to see if Cuse can pull off a big surprise.Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games