Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
And Bat Credit card.The one with Arnold? Wow, that says a lot as that movie was beyond bad. However, our not watching of course means nothing. I won't be watching because I have better things to do at 8 pm. But, I sure would like to read that UNC lost.
I'd generally feel that way but will watch to see if Cuse can pull off a big surprise.Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina