Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
And Bat Credit card.The one with Arnold? Wow, that says a lot as that movie was beyond bad. However, our not watching of course means nothing. I won't be watching because I have better things to do at 8 pm. But, I sure would like to read that UNC lost.
I'd generally feel that way but will watch to see if Cuse can pull off a big surprise.Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU