Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
And Bat Credit card.The one with Arnold? Wow, that says a lot as that movie was beyond bad. However, our not watching of course means nothing. I won't be watching because I have better things to do at 8 pm. But, I sure would like to read that UNC lost.
I'd generally feel that way but will watch to see if Cuse can pull off a big surprise.Will not watch cheating scum and haven't so far this tourney. Screw the NCAA/ACC.
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well