Not terrible at all, but having Kentucky vs Murray State was pretty much a guarantee.
2 seed in Indy East BracketI am not able to watch, where did we land?
Ditto.No excuses. I think we have the easiest bracket
I LOVE our draw! Now, we just have to take advantage of it.I like our draw.
The first time I remember us getting what I consider the easiest bracket.Ditto.
BS. Should have made it over Michigan. They beat a 2 and 4 seed this weekend.They did not make it.
Can't believe this - they take out Michigan out every day and twice on Sunday.Nope, Texas A&M didn't. Wow
They should have gotten in over Michigan.Too little too late for them.
Then get beat.Baylor will cake walk to the elite eight
Outside the (Brandon) Gas prices.There you have it. Not bad for fans driving.
Notre Dames body of work was really bad...shocked they got inI was 67 out of 68 I had Texas A&M in and Notre Dame out
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU