Not terrible at all, but having Kentucky vs Murray State was pretty much a guarantee.
2 seed in Indy East BracketI am not able to watch, where did we land?
Ditto.No excuses. I think we have the easiest bracket
I LOVE our draw! Now, we just have to take advantage of it.I like our draw.
The first time I remember us getting what I consider the easiest bracket.Ditto.
BS. Should have made it over Michigan. They beat a 2 and 4 seed this weekend.They did not make it.
Can't believe this - they take out Michigan out every day and twice on Sunday.Nope, Texas A&M didn't. Wow
They should have gotten in over Michigan.Too little too late for them.
Then get beat.Baylor will cake walk to the elite eight
Outside the (Brandon) Gas prices.There you have it. Not bad for fans driving.
Notre Dames body of work was really bad...shocked they got inI was 67 out of 68 I had Texas A&M in and Notre Dame out
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU