***Bracket Reveal Thread***

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
A&M got f*cked.

I like our draw. I'm glad UNC wasn't there as our 7/10. Ditto for Indiana, even though most projections had them 11 or higher. A potential matchup vs. IU would cause me a great deal of stress.
 

JoeSwag

All-American
Jan 30, 2022
2,040
8,078
0
I feel Arizona is a lock for the Final Four. Gonzaga/Duke will come out of top bracket. Kentucky/Purdue if they’re both there will produce that winner.
Feel Kansas bracket could be all jacked up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU