***Bracket Reveal Thread***

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
A&M got f*cked.

I like our draw. I'm glad UNC wasn't there as our 7/10. Ditto for Indiana, even though most projections had them 11 or higher. A potential matchup vs. IU would cause me a great deal of stress.
 

JoeSwag

All-American
Jan 30, 2022
2,040
8,078
0
I feel Arizona is a lock for the Final Four. Gonzaga/Duke will come out of top bracket. Kentucky/Purdue if they’re both there will produce that winner.
Feel Kansas bracket could be all jacked up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky