If my time in the Middle East largely consisted of people trying to blow me up, I'd probably pass on making any other trips over there, too.
That's how most of "us" do Mexico and the Caribbean.The only way I would consider making a trip to the Middle East is if they produced some big, heavily-secured resort type deal that allowed me to go there without having to deal with, well, the Middle East. Call it "Infidelphia" or something.
Per my brother on deployment in Djibouti, it is hot and there are crazy mofos all around. I know...I was shocked to learn this too.
Fancy Farm is definitely something every Kentuckian should do at least once.
Eating mediocre western Kentucky BBQ....
Western Ky has damn good BBQ. Grab a few samiches and leave, IMO.Eating mediocre western Kentucky BBQ in the blazing heat surrounded by politards. Sounds great.
[banana]
BlueKel, BBdK, other insurance pros, will insurance cover an OEM windshield replacement over an aftermarket if manufacturer "recommends" OEM?
What's S.O.P. here?
Probably more reasoned discourse in the Middle East.Middle East and Fancy Farm are equally not appealing to me.
(pretending I didn't read this)Rumor: Ulis & Booker listed on a police report last week
Rumor: Ulis & Booker listed on a police report last week
Rumor: Ulis & Booker listed on a police report last week
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'