Are you trying to doubt how passionate a sports fan I am? Not only will I eat every f’n turd piece by piece with a knife and fork, but after I’ve finished up I’ll lick my plate clean.
You ain’t so bad man, sure. I’ll DM you my contact info and hopefully we can connect. Maybe we can take turns pooping onto plates, you know, just as a goof since we’ve been joking about it here.
Nah, you’d be surprised, it’s actually the inside of a toilet that actually contains all the smells. The actual turds themselves don’t really smell that bad at all. Like, okay, yeah this is gross:
![]()
But this is kind of a tasty no lie:
![]()
Put ‘em on a plate with a little hot sauce? It’s not as bad as you’d think. I bet you’d like it.
This is what Stoops wants, by the way.
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference