Are you trying to doubt how passionate a sports fan I am? Not only will I eat every f’n turd piece by piece with a knife and fork, but after I’ve finished up I’ll lick my plate clean.
You ain’t so bad man, sure. I’ll DM you my contact info and hopefully we can connect. Maybe we can take turns pooping onto plates, you know, just as a goof since we’ve been joking about it here.
Nah, you’d be surprised, it’s actually the inside of a toilet that actually contains all the smells. The actual turds themselves don’t really smell that bad at all. Like, okay, yeah this is gross:
![]()
But this is kind of a tasty no lie:
![]()
Put ‘em on a plate with a little hot sauce? It’s not as bad as you’d think. I bet you’d like it.
This is what Stoops wants, by the way.
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25