Are you trying to doubt how passionate a sports fan I am? Not only will I eat every f’n turd piece by piece with a knife and fork, but after I’ve finished up I’ll lick my plate clean.
You ain’t so bad man, sure. I’ll DM you my contact info and hopefully we can connect. Maybe we can take turns pooping onto plates, you know, just as a goof since we’ve been joking about it here.
Nah, you’d be surprised, it’s actually the inside of a toilet that actually contains all the smells. The actual turds themselves don’t really smell that bad at all. Like, okay, yeah this is gross:
![]()
But this is kind of a tasty no lie:
![]()
Put ‘em on a plate with a little hot sauce? It’s not as bad as you’d think. I bet you’d like it.
This is what Stoops wants, by the way.
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia