www.maptap.gg July 8
Git gudI call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
I was shocked. Somehow I knew it was in that 1/4 of the shorleline and then bam a 98.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
This was one of those days where you know where the country is, but are purely guessing on the city.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line