www.maptap.gg July 8
Git gudI call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
I was shocked. Somehow I knew it was in that 1/4 of the shorleline and then bam a 98.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
This was one of those days where you know where the country is, but are purely guessing on the city.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch