www.maptap.gg July 8
Git gudI call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
I was shocked. Somehow I knew it was in that 1/4 of the shorleline and then bam a 98.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
This was one of those days where you know where the country is, but are purely guessing on the city.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment