www.maptap.gg July 8
Git gudI call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
I was shocked. Somehow I knew it was in that 1/4 of the shorleline and then bam a 98.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
This was one of those days where you know where the country is, but are purely guessing on the city.I call bullsh.it on anyone who got a score higher than 95 on Nuuk.
www.maptap.gg July 8
9893
98
89
97
Final score: 945
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets