Medical issue for Leach…

fader2103

Aug 25, 2012
Brian Kelly mentioning Mike Leach’s wife. Called her Donna now deleted.

Attachments

• 4E9D16DC-49E9-49C7-80EA-F9E6100E22D3.png
    4E9D16DC-49E9-49C7-80EA-F9E6100E22D3.png
    806.3 KB · Views: 47

btown1110

Jan 23, 2012
Texas fan here. Mike Leach has been a pain in the *** to go against for over 20 years but have always loved watching his teams play. Especially the little extra something he saves up for the Aggies.

Praying for a miracle and comfort/peace for his family and the MSU fan base.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Texas fan here. Mike Leach has been a pain in the *** to go against for over 20 years but have always loved watching his teams play. Especially the little extra something he saves up for the Aggies.

Praying for a miracle and comfort/peace for his family and the MSU fan base.
I did love his extra special magic against the Aggie's. 2-1 against them here.

Last edited:

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
I have information from a pretty reliable source, I'm not going to repeat it because it's not confirmed and it's not my place but it's extremely serious. If the info is wrong I don't want to spread rumors. I know rumors are encouraged but this is a man's life.

Well, you pretty much did spread rumors with your post.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
Sid Salter says rumors of Mike Leach’s passing are incorrect. I don’t know the situation. I’m not going to pretend to know anything more than what I’ve read here and on Facebook, but until there is some actual confirmation can we all agree to just keep praying for CML’s health and the peace of his family and stop speculating over what has happened in an attempt to garner some internet cred amongst a bunch of anonymous people most of us don’t even know?

It’s Christmas time and there is a real family hurting and scared and praying for a miracle. That’s real life. Mike Leach isn’t a character in a movie. Let’s stop acting like the things we say don’t carry consequence. I hope and pray none of the folks rushing out to spread rumors ever have to live through a situation like this with someone they love. We lost my mom on December 18th, 2018 and that was the hardest Christmas I can ever remember. Tonight, I’m praying that the family of Mike Leach doesn’t have to experience a Christmas like that and I’m going to hold on to the hope that prayer will be answered whether it’s a fool’s prayer or not. God bless Mike Leach and his family and the Maroon and White nation.

Last edited:

cat_

Aug 31, 2022
K-Stater here. Agree that Mike Leech is a National Treasure to the football world! His time at Texas Tech gave other schools defensive coordinators little time for sleep. Almost everyone looked forward to hearing his post game talks! Prayer's are with coach & his family!

Last edited:

nwDAWG

Dec 11, 2022
Washington Husky out here in Seattle.

I love Mike Leach. He made the rivalry with Wazzu as entertaining as it’s ever been, and his can’t-miss press conferences actually had me rooting for them every now and then.

One of the most unique individuals I’ve ever come across. Thoughts to all those he’s touched.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Sid Salter says rumors of Mike Leach’s passing are incorrect. I don’t know the situation. I’m not going to pretend to know anything more than what I’ve read here and on Facebook, but until there is some actual confirmation can we all agree to just keep praying for CML’s health and the peace of his family and stop speculating over what has happened in an attempt to garner some internet feed amongst a bunch of anonymous people most of us don’t know?

It’s Christmas time and there is a real family hurting and scared and praying for a miracle. That’s real life. Mike Leach isn’t a character in a movie. Let’s stop acting like the things we say don’t carry consequence. I hope and pray none of the folks rushing out to spread rumors never have to live through a situation like this with someone they love. We lost my mom on December 18th, 2018 and that was the hardest Christmas I can ever remember. Tonight, I’m praying that the family of Mike Leach doesn’t have to experience a Christmas like that and I’m going to hold on to the hope that prayer will be answered whether it’s a fool’s prayer or not. God bless Mike Leach and his family and the Maroon and White nation.
Where did you see that?

JesterB

Mar 3, 2008
I keep refreshing this thread hoping for good news but instead I keep seeing posts of support from fans across the country. I’ve never met CML but I’m beyond positive we’d get along famously. And I haven’t let my emotions get attached to an individual game or even a season for several years. But I can’t control them when a player or, evidently, a coach is hurting.
So, to all of the fans from all over the nation:
Thank you.
“You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need.”

ochonombres

Jun 2, 2022
Auburn fam here. Converted my wife from Bama. She gave me control of the remote a few days ago so I looked up Pirate videos from years ago to today so she could see the that a major college football coach that doesn't follow "the script". She has talked about him ever since.

We are both very sad tonight. Praying for Coach Leach and his family.

Lacklions

Dec 23, 2021
Penn State fan here, I’ve always loved Coach Leach and he is so great for this sport. I had a great time down in Starkville last year when I came for the Alabama game. Although Leach and the boys couldn’t pull that one off I fell in love with the school and community and now claim MSU as my sec team. Thoughts and prayers to all of Bulldog Nation and to the Starkville community.

Balls.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
Auburn fam here. Converted my wife from Bama. She gave me control of the remote a few days ago so I looked up Pirate videos from years ago to today so she could see the that a major college football coach that doesn't follow "the script". She has talked about him ever since.

We are both very sad tonight. Praying for Coach Leach and his family.
This same story happened with me and my wife.

She was never into sports, much less football and when we started dating she didn't get my obsession with Mississippi State. Showed her some Mike Leach clips and a few months later she decided Washington State (when Leach was coaching there) would be her team since she loved Mike Leach and bought a WSU hoodie to wear.

Fast forward to this year and she is explaining the Air Raid to her mom during the Texas A&M game. Watching my wife torment the mother in law with drawings and explanations of the mesh concept is something I'll always be thankful for.

Keeping swinging that sword Mike Leach, you're in our prayers!

Tomahawk Dawg

Sep 7, 2022
Heartbreaking situation and everyone should pray for Coach Leach.

People sharing unconfirmed news or trying to be someone to break something is uncalled for. Whatever the situation and updates are we will receive in a timely manner by people much closer to the situation.

Just pray for him and his family.
It doesnt matter what team we are a fan of. This is heavy stuff. My thoughts and prayers are with Coach Leach, his family, players, friends, fanbase, etc. 🙏

Last edited: