Medical issue for Leach…

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
No 17- ing ****!
I’m just saying that your wife’s condition and death could be and probably is totally different than what CML is going thru. You said earlier a heart attack is basically no big deal!
I beg to differ on that statement.
Especially when the event happens outside of a medical facility.

Take a break, please.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I feel like that if this things turn's worse the University will want to inform the team before anything is announced publicly. We won't know anything before tomorrow morning. Everything else is just speculation.

Reactions: Dawgg and Liger9

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I wish you would quit speculating on this situation based on what unfortunately happened to your wife.
Every situation is different and a heart attack isn’t not that big of a deal, pop a couple of stints in and home in a couple of days!
What you said - not me.
Not the time, man.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is not the time to be bickering like a couple of OM sororitutes arguing over whose diddy has the most money. Do all fan bases eat their own or is it just us?
It's not just us. It's a human nature to try to defend yourself instead of realizing how the moment is bigger than how you look to the rest of the world right now. I wish this had an auto refresh feature on the thread. My Weather websites does when we have an ongoing severe weather outbreak.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
No 17- ing ****!
I’m just saying that your wife’s condition and death could be and probably is totally different than what CML is going thru. You said earlier a heart attack is basically no big deal!
I beg to differ on that statement.
Especially when the event happens outside of a medical facility.
Could be. He may just have pneumonia for all we know. Indications are that it's more than that tho

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Bama fan here. Prayers for Coach, his family and the MSU family. We may battle on the field but we are all family during this difficult time.
Coach Stallings is 87 years old. It sadly will not be long before this happens to y'all. That is just a fact. We will be here for y'all when that time comes. Just like my grandmother put on her firs and pearls to go pay her respects to Coach Bryant when he was buried.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
USC fan here. CML is an absolute legend and gave us great battles during his time at Wazzu. The man was instrumental in so many coaches careers including Rileys. His time at State has been too short.

Fight On Coach Leach, it's time for a Christmas miracle. #HailState