I second this !Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?Moderators can you make sure anonymous people don't use the message board where everyone is anonymous? I need a site I don't own or pay for to be ran as I would like.
Thats one troll defending a brother trollSo you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
Not really. I'm not easily bothered by people who says things I'm offended to hear.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
He's a troll, don't feed him.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
It’s a Laedbelly account.He's a troll, don't feed him.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings