I second this !Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?Moderators can you make sure anonymous people don't use the message board where everyone is anonymous? I need a site I don't own or pay for to be ran as I would like.
Thats one troll defending a brother trollSo you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
Not really. I'm not easily bothered by people who says things I'm offended to hear.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
He's a troll, don't feed him.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
It’s a Laedbelly account.He's a troll, don't feed him.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky