I second this !Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?Moderators can you make sure anonymous people don't use the message board where everyone is anonymous? I need a site I don't own or pay for to be ran as I would like.
Thats one troll defending a brother trollSo you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
Not really. I'm not easily bothered by people who says things I'm offended to hear.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
He's a troll, don't feed him.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
It’s a Laedbelly account.He's a troll, don't feed him.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days