I second this !Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
Please do something about the Anon accounts posting immediately upon opening an account. Make them wait a week or so to post. It's hurts the quality of this site tremendously.
So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?Moderators can you make sure anonymous people don't use the message board where everyone is anonymous? I need a site I don't own or pay for to be ran as I would like.
Thats one troll defending a brother trollSo you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
Not really. I'm not easily bothered by people who says things I'm offended to hear.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
He's a troll, don't feed him.So you disagree that trolls hurt this site?
It’s a Laedbelly account.He's a troll, don't feed him.
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!