NBA Thread

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Great win for lakers. A very teachable win as they were awful most of 2nd half in blowing a big lead but still managed to win. We will see in game 3 if this broke nuggets or not.
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,356
126,744
93
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
I thought at best the Nuggets could win two. After losing that game I’m wondering if they can win one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’