NBA Thread

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Great win for lakers. A very teachable win as they were awful most of 2nd half in blowing a big lead but still managed to win. We will see in game 3 if this broke nuggets or not.
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,357
126,745
93
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
I thought at best the Nuggets could win two. After losing that game I’m wondering if they can win one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics