NBA Thread

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Great win for lakers. A very teachable win as they were awful most of 2nd half in blowing a big lead but still managed to win. We will see in game 3 if this broke nuggets or not.
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,362
126,751
93
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
I thought at best the Nuggets could win two. After losing that game I’m wondering if they can win one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings