NBA Thread

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Great win for lakers. A very teachable win as they were awful most of 2nd half in blowing a big lead but still managed to win. We will see in game 3 if this broke nuggets or not.
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,367
126,765
93
I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .

Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
I thought at best the Nuggets could win two. After losing that game I’m wondering if they can win one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game