we can keep in mind that not being fat requires the right mindset also.Barkley bashing AD for not having the mindset. Well he had the mindset tonight.
This.What a game there. Was rooting two ways the last minute. Murray with a huge block to get the win......no......AD steals it with an even bigger dagger on a pass from.......Rondo.
I thought at best the Nuggets could win two. After losing that game I’m wondering if they can win one.I missed most of the game because of football . I was hoping Denver would tie the series up . It’s tough to count them out considering what happened the previous two series but this loss was a tough way to go out .
Looked like miscommunication between Plumlee and Grant that led to the 3
Nuggets owning lakers. Up 10 and lakers lucky its that close. Ad with 0 rebounds at the half and lakers being outrebounded 23 to 11. Ouch.
AD with as many rebounds as me through 3 quarters
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon