Yes.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
Maybe the players would know that better if they watched film of Wisconsin? I like Cal, but I do not understand watching zero film of your opponent.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Got to guard the 3 ball thats all you got to do!OMG I am about to break something!
Wow.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Getting murdered on the glass 9 rebounds to 2.
4 - 0 offensive boards.![]()
If they make 10 on only 12 attempts? It would mean our defense was terrible so it would be very hard for us to win.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina