Yes.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
Maybe the players would know that better if they watched film of Wisconsin? I like Cal, but I do not understand watching zero film of your opponent.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Got to guard the 3 ball thats all you got to do!OMG I am about to break something!
Wow.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Getting murdered on the glass 9 rebounds to 2.
4 - 0 offensive boards.![]()
If they make 10 on only 12 attempts? It would mean our defense was terrible so it would be very hard for us to win.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)