Yes.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
Maybe the players would know that better if they watched film of Wisconsin? I like Cal, but I do not understand watching zero film of your opponent.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Got to guard the 3 ball thats all you got to do!OMG I am about to break something!
Wow.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Getting murdered on the glass 9 rebounds to 2.
4 - 0 offensive boards.![]()
If they make 10 on only 12 attempts? It would mean our defense was terrible so it would be very hard for us to win.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals