Yes.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
Maybe the players would know that better if they watched film of Wisconsin? I like Cal, but I do not understand watching zero film of your opponent.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Got to guard the 3 ball thats all you got to do!OMG I am about to break something!
Wow.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Getting murdered on the glass 9 rebounds to 2.
4 - 0 offensive boards.![]()
If they make 10 on only 12 attempts? It would mean our defense was terrible so it would be very hard for us to win.Originally posted by cacats:
If Wisc shoot 10 of 12 for 3s, can we win the game?
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27