Hell, they went on a 58-30 run over the last 20. That in itself is impressive.Cats on a 17-2 run over the last 4:01. :basketball:
Didn't hear it, what was itDakich's line about his wife...i laughed a bit, not gonna lie.
Briscoe might have been discussing Gabriel's defense.Briscoe coaching up Cal??
LOL no, it's not - I wanna be up 35 going into half
:sunglasses:
He has always been around the 8-10th man.SKJ really fell down the rotation
I heard he flipped over a coffee tableThat Fox kid ain't bad either. I wonder if that Bam guy is any good...
KSR
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina