Hell, they went on a 58-30 run over the last 20. That in itself is impressive.Cats on a 17-2 run over the last 4:01. :basketball:
Didn't hear it, what was itDakich's line about his wife...i laughed a bit, not gonna lie.
Briscoe might have been discussing Gabriel's defense.Briscoe coaching up Cal??
LOL no, it's not - I wanna be up 35 going into half
:sunglasses:
He has always been around the 8-10th man.SKJ really fell down the rotation
I heard he flipped over a coffee tableThat Fox kid ain't bad either. I wonder if that Bam guy is any good...
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark