Hell, they went on a 58-30 run over the last 20. That in itself is impressive.Cats on a 17-2 run over the last 4:01. :basketball:
Didn't hear it, what was itDakich's line about his wife...i laughed a bit, not gonna lie.
Briscoe might have been discussing Gabriel's defense.Briscoe coaching up Cal??
LOL no, it's not - I wanna be up 35 going into half
:sunglasses:
He has always been around the 8-10th man.SKJ really fell down the rotation
I heard he flipped over a coffee tableThat Fox kid ain't bad either. I wonder if that Bam guy is any good...
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence