Hell, they went on a 58-30 run over the last 20. That in itself is impressive.Cats on a 17-2 run over the last 4:01. :basketball:
Didn't hear it, what was itDakich's line about his wife...i laughed a bit, not gonna lie.
Briscoe might have been discussing Gabriel's defense.Briscoe coaching up Cal??
LOL no, it's not - I wanna be up 35 going into half
:sunglasses:
He has always been around the 8-10th man.SKJ really fell down the rotation
I heard he flipped over a coffee tableThat Fox kid ain't bad either. I wonder if that Bam guy is any good...
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic