********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-********

Nubb16

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
128,718
10,043
67
Game was 3-3 I turned the channel to see the end of the Clemson game and when I turned it back it was 15-3........
You missed a very exciting 12 points. Do yourself a favor and punch yourself in the nads.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
oh yeah? well I can dunk on one of these:
Why are you bragging? Those are what 5 foot fully extended? A blind flea could dunk on one of those. Get some skills or shut it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky